Sei qui: Home How to get to Vietri sul Mare
By motorway :
From motorway A3 (Napoli - Salerno) exit Vietri Sul Mare
- From motorway A30 (Caserta - Salerno) exit Mercato San Severino, take turn off for the Avellino - Salerno motorway towards Salerno, then motorway A3 SA-RC towards Salerno, exit Salerno centro, then follow the directions for Costiera Amalfitana. Hotel Lloyd’s Baia is in 2 km in Vietri sul Mare
- From motorway A17 (Napoli – Bari) exit Avellino Est, take Avellino–Salerno motorway towards Salerno, then motorway A3 SA-RC towards Salerno, exit Salerno centro, then follow the directions for Costiera Amalfitana. After 2 km there is Hotel Lloyd’s Baia in Vietri sul Mare
From Rome (Roma Termini station) take the Napoli - Reggio Calabria railway line to Salerno or Vietri sul Mare.
By bus from Salerno: From the railway station (Piazza Ferrovia) take CSTP bus no. 4 or 9, direction Vietri sul Mare
From the Central Postal Office bus stop, take the CSTP bus no. 1, direction Vietri sul Mare. From Via Roma (100 mt. from the railway station) take the SITA bus, direction Amalfi, stop in Vietri sul Mare.
- International airport : Naples Capodichino, (shuttle bus service links the airport with the central railway station in Naples at Piazza Garibaldi); from there either SITA bus to Salerno or Vietri sul Mare or train Naples-Salerno or Naples- Salerno SITA bus links the airport with Salerno, info www.sitasudtrasporti.it
- Salerno airport: www.aeroportosalerno.it
How to get to the Salerno airport :
• Take the CSTP bus no. 8 ( www.cstp.it )
• By car, take the motorway A3 (Napoli - Salerno) exit PONTECAGNANO, then follow the direction for PAGLIARONE and Salerno airport
• By train, from Salerno ( Salerno train station) take the regional railway line towards PONTECAGNANO. Then take the bus no.8 or the taxi direction Salerno airport